- Blocks overview
- What types of digital map can I upload into OverseerFM
- Adding a farm map to an existing analysis
- What is a Block?
- How many Blocks should I set up?
- What effect do very small blocks have, and why should they be avoided?
- Drainage overview
- How wetland inputs impact the model
- How artificial drainage inputs impact the model
- Fenced wetlands
- NIWA Wetland condition guide
- Drainage / leaching depth
- Why was the 'End N uptake' function removed?
- Pasture/crops overview
- How to copy crop block rotations
- Crop types in OverseerFM
- Forage crop yields
- Deeper rooted plants
- Animals overview
- How animal enterprise inputs impact the model
- How animal distribution inputs impact the model
- Selecting the correct animal breed and stock class
- Entering age of animals
- Structures/effluent overview
- How structures and effluent inputs impact the model
- Use of feed pad or animal shelter for variable time off paddock
- When to select a feeding apron as part of a Covered Wintering Pad/Shelter or Uncovered Wintering Pad/Shelter
- Considerations when modelling a farm effluent system
- Can N leaching increase with a wintering pad? Why is this?
- Fertiliser overview
- Adding a custom fertiliser
- How to enter Fertigation nutrients
- Modelling fertiliser inputs in fodder crop rotation
- The effect of adding organic fertiliiser / soil treatment to a farm system
- Modelling Liquid Nitrogen
- Why irrigation applied may be 0mm
- Irrigation identified in a month but not displaying mm applied
- Border-dyke outwash Q&A
- Irrigation overview
- How irrigation inputs impact the model
- Flow chart of the decision points and process to setting up irrigation in OverseerFM