- OverseerFM software release notices
- OverseerFM release version 6.5.1 (crop model update)
- OverseerFM release version 6.5.0 (deeper rooted plants)
- August 2022 changes to S-maps
- Overseer release version 6.4.3 (updated mapping fuctionality)
- Overseer Release version 6.4.2 (model updates + dairy goats)
- Bug Notice - Soil showing over 100% of block
- Unable to see parts of charts /data fields? - how to fix this chrome update issue
- Source of animals grazing on fodder crop blocks and crop blocks must be specified.
- Estimated product loss exceeded nutrient intake. Please check nutrient contents of supplements and crops for Ca for the month of <month> for <enterprise> animals.
- Use of Specify feeding % by months
- Unable to balance nitrogen inputs with outputs on farm - Error
- How to resolve a feed error
- Using the Animal Reports to understand error messages and how to fix them
- Feeding Error when allocating imported supplements
- Crop management option or final harvest error
- Animals are in the milking shed but no supplements are being fed to them.
- What causes the error - crop exceeded animal ME requirements?