We released an update to OverseerFM that included changes that effect the model results on 4 February 2021.
The release of version 6.3.5 includes:
- Beta release of a new scenario tool. It is provided as a tool for users to try out and provide us with feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can find more information about this here
- Introduction of a new method of comparing analyses including a Farm Impact Report for inclusion within Farm Environment Plans
- A new "Feasibility" report. You can find more information about this here
- You can now create "Tags" within Farm Groups, this enables the creation of sub-groups, or sub-catchments within Catchment / Farm / Supplier base groups of farms
- The rate of N applied to pastoral blocks has been added to the farm group reporting, making it easy to see if farms are applying more or less than the 190 kg/ha fertiliser N required under the 2020 Essential Freshwater National Policy Statement
- A number of software corrections, which cumulatively have an effect on some farms results
77% of farms will see a change of between -2% and +2% on their Nitrogen loss results.
5% of farms will see an increase in their N loss results of more than 2%, while 17% of farms will see a decrease of more than 2%.
88% of farms will see a similar of between -2% and +2% on their overall GHG emission results.